Sunday, January 7, 2024

Susegado

 An afternoon

On a Sunday


I am watching the sunlight outside

There is some impending sleepiness 


The mopping machine is working in the background

Tulika telling me something to give my voice for


I decide to sleep

The place I was sitting


The problem was that the legs could not be extended

As there was blanket kept on the bed 


Tulika was telling me to do something 

And in the middle of this 


I slept

Trusting the world will keep spinning on it’s axis when I wake up 


The work will be taken care of 


One good sleep in the middle of everything

Like stealing one good moment from the hustle of life

Without thinking much


And somehow felt so good when I wake up 


And to write this into a poem is almost a sin 

No great moments, no great story, nothing great


Yet, simple has won my heart forever 

And this is one hug to that experience of simple in our lives

No comments:

Post a Comment