Friday, March 27, 2020

Cordon Bleu

I know
I know

It's a terrible tragedy

Yet,
I wish to write about
My good time

I wonder
Sometimes walking in my house
As different rooms
Have different colours and character to it

One of the rooms
Lit by the evening light
With a balcony
And the trees

The other
My living room
Well lit
With an easel on which my wife paints
And a TV , a smart one

I wonder
When I have a good time, I let loose
Or
When I let loose, I have a good time

Well, who knows

I watched a movie
Julie & Julia

Cried with whisky 
And cheese
A genetic trait from my grandfather

A great man
In my eyes

Whenever I have a good time
I realise

I am lucky 
Extremely lucky

Having such 
Wonderful people in my life

All of you
Bring music to my life

In the movie
Was a blogger
Writing everyday
Like a disciplined person

I too have some readers
Who talk to me sometimes
And like what I write

I know 
I was wondering whether I could write 
In a routine
Every day, every week,every month
May be that is how you blog

I can't
I wait for that time to come
When I live without any constraints
Free what Albert Camus would want a man to be
Mad like Dali
Nihilistic like Bukowski
Or may be like me
Like a nobody
A happy one , but a nobody
Like you, like a
Nobody

Anyways
Good Night



No comments:

Post a Comment